#GCPSStrong: Help us celebrate employees who have made a difference for students this year!
The 2020–21 school year has been a successful, yet challenging, year for our school community. However, our students, their families, and our faculty and staff have all worked together to show that together we are GCPSStrong.
Now, more than ever, your thanks, encouragement, and celebration of GCPS staff members is a meaningful way to show how much our community values public education and appreciates those who have helped our students through this challenging time.
Here are just a few ways to show your support:
· Send an eCard to a GCPS staff member! Visit , select one of five designs and complete the eCard submission form.
· Download printable Thank You Sheets! Families can print sheets with the same colorful designs to share a handwritten note with their child’s teachers, driver, school nutrition team, and other staff members! Find the printable sheets on our GCPSStrong web page: https://www.gcpsk12.org/gcpsstrong
· Say “Thank You” on your social media accounts! Join us in thanking these folks and all GCPS employees with a Thank You!” post on your social media accounts, using the #GCPSStrong hashtag.
· Add a #GCPSStrong profile frame! Show your support for GCPS and our students, staff, and schools with a #GCPSStrong profile frame on your Facebook account! For detailed instructions for adding a social media frame to your Facebook profile picture (and a how-to for sharing your new profile picture on other platforms), go to our GCPSStrong web page: https://www.gcpsk12.org/gcpsstrong
GMAS (a.k.a. Milestones) & Final Exam Schedule
Dates are also available on the calendar at the top of this page.
Two Parent Surveys
GCPS RBES Parent Survey
Georgia Dept. of Education
Special Education Parent Survey
January 19 to May 31
Each state is required to conduct a parent survey to measure parent and family perceptions for families raising a student with a disability. This survey helps states determine parents' perception of the success of parent engagement between home and local schools. This information is a component of Georgia's performance plan and data collected is reported as a percentage of parental involvement in the annual performance report for each district.
- Available to all families of students with disabilities in all Georgia public schools
- Available in English & Español
- Administered online at this address:
- Survey link is available from January 19 - May 31, 2021
*Be sure to selected Gwinnett County as your district, or you won't be able to find your school(s)
Updated S2 Schedules
We have updated our class times for second semester. Your students will have received information in Homerooms today, but we know that information given does not always make it home.
Below are screenshots of the new schedules and a Word document containing all schedules is linked here.
2 New Mobile Apps