- Gwinnett County School District
- GCPS News
Want to Change Lives? Be a GCPS Paraprofessional
June 6, 2022
Paraprofessionals in Gwinnett County Public Schools provide support to the instructional program within an assigned classroom. Specific responsibilities include assisting in the supervision, care, and instruction of special needs students in the regular education classroom, special education classroom, community, and assisting in implementing plans for instruction, monitoring student behavior during the non-classroom time, providing information to appropriate school personnel, and attending individual Education Program (IEP) meetings. Experience is preferred in a licensed child care environment.
If this appeals to you, this is your chance to start a career with Gwinnett County Public Schools. Join Team GCPS and follow your passion to start a career as an educator!
- Education Management and Staffing Solution (ESS) invites you to our hiring event for Paraprofessionals for Gwinnett County Public Schools on June 8, 2022, from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at 437 Old Peachtree Rd. NW, Building 100, Suwanee, Ga., 30024.
- You are invited to meet with us and learn more about joining Team GCPS! Perks include permanent full-time positions, health benefits, 401K, bonus programs, and competitive weekly pay!
- If you have any questions, please contact ESS Gwinnett Account Managers Kandee Stephens at 407-707-5399 firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathalie Joseph at 678-708-7699 email@example.com
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and passed the Parapro Assessment (prior to March 1, 2007) or
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators® (GACE®) Parapro Assessment or
- In lieu of assessments: 60 semester or 90 quarter hours from a Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC) approved college or university are required.
Degree and transcript from a country outside the US?
- List of Accredited Agencies for Foreign Credential Reports. Once you receive your credential report, please upload the report to your online application.
Please come out and join us and get your application started today!
To work as a Paraprofessional in Gwinnett County Schools, Please Apply Today at www.ESS.com