Moore Middle School
Anchored in Excellence
- Moore MS
Academic Support - read more...
Support Opportunities for Digital and In-Person Students
These are some of the opportunities available to provide support to our students. There are additional opportunities at school which may be utilized on a case by case basis. We encourage you to contact your child’s teacher or grade level administrator if you have any questions about support opportunities at Moore Middle School.
- 6th Grade Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th Grade Administrator: email@example.com
- 8th Grade Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gear Up Administrator: email@example.com
Morning Help Sessions
These sessions are designed to support our digital and in-person students who may be behind in completing assignments and need to improve their grade.
- Tuesday Mornings: Math or Social Studies
- Wednesday Mornings: Language Arts or Science
- Time: 8:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- Format: Digital and Face to Face
Your child’s teachers will provide additional information regarding digital access to help sessions or answer any questions you may have.
These sessions are also designed to support our digital and in-person students who may be behind in completing assignments and need to improve their grade. The sessions are held at Moore Middle School on specific Saturdays (see below).
- Saturdays: (October 24th, November 7th, December 5th)
- Location: Moore Middle School
- Time: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Slot Availability: Please note that slots are limited in order to maintain the safety of our students and staff.
- Format: Face to Face Only
- Requirements: Students must be dropped off and picked up on time. Students must also wear a mask at all times while in the building.
Four Saturday learning opportunities are being offered in the area of Language Arts and Mathematics. Selected students were identified by low assessment performance in Language Arts and Math classes this school year. Students will participate in 2 Sessions each Saturday where they will have the opportunity to receive additional instruction, practice, and assessment for both Language Arts and Mathematics.
Students may participate in person or virtually. Parents will have to indicate how they would like their child to participate in the LEAD Academy.
Please note that the LEAD Academy is by invitation only based on assessment performance (initial invitations have already gone out to parents). If you have questions about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com