Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript.
Please note, transcript requests cannot be processed June 23-July 8, 2020.
1. If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia, you will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org. Directions on how to send it can be found HERE. Please remember – Mill Creek must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript after June 10, 2020.
2. If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia and need a paper copy mailed, go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
3. Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready. Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent. Mill Creek is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.
4. Sign into your GCPS G-Suite Account and complete the Google Form found HERE to request your transcript.
5. You can anticipate your transcript being mailed after June 10, 2020.