Final Transcript Request Process (May 2023)
Please read all the instructions below to request a final transcript.
- If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia, you will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org. Directions on how to send it can be found HERE. Please remember, Mill Creek must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript on GAfutures.org beginning June 12, 2023. Do not request before that date or the transcript sent will not be your final transcript.
- If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia and need a paper copy, go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
- Pick up your final transcript from the front office beginning June 12, 2023. You will need to mail your transcript to your requested college.
- After that day, requested and paid-for transcripts will be available for pick-up after 48 hours from the front office through the end of July 2023.
- Naviance will not be used to send FINAL transcripts.