Chesney Elementary School
Learning and Leading Like Champions
- Chesney ES
2020 Kindergarten Registration
To begin the process, please register your child online via the
Once online registration has been completed, gather the following documents:
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Two (2) forms of proof that you live in the attendance zone (one must be a current utility bill and the other one can be a mortgage statement, lease agreement, etc.)
- A valid certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300)
- Photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child's Social Security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
New This Year...Uploading Documents Online
New this year, much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, will be completed online.
- Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG, etc.) are compatible. The file-size limit is 2 MB.
- Families that are unable to obtain the required immunization and/or screening documents due to the COVID-19 situation will be given additional time to obtain those documents but should go ahead and begin the online registration process.
Need help uploading documents? Click HERE for guidance!
English Presentation Spanish Presentation
Attended our Kindergarten workshop? Please sign in below. Click below to sign in! Also, we would love to hear from you! Don't forget to complete the short survey below!
Kindergarten Workshop Additional Resources
Need more registration information?
Click HERE to access Chesney's Registration Page.