Dacula Middle School
Serving with Intention
- Dacula MS
Beginning of the Year Information
- If when you filled out the GCPS survey earlier this month, you indicated that you had limited or no access to the internet or a Chromebook, you should have received an email detailing times for distribution/pick up on Monday, August 3.
- For those who did not complete the survey, and you are in need you should have received an email also with directions. You will need to complete the form shared in the email by 4pm on Thursday, July 31.
Distribution of Materials/Resources for All Students:
We will be distributing materials for all students on Tuesday, August 4. This includes workbooks, mentor texts, and agendas. These items are necessary and NOT a replacement for digital learning.
Please plan to pick up materials for your child(ren) in our bus lanes at the following time designated by last name:
A-G 8:30 -10:00
H-N 10:30- 12:00
O-Z 1:00 – 2:30
Back to School Documents:
Log on to MyPaymentsPlus to complete important documents necessary for the start of school. These should be completed prior to Open House.
Open House Information:
DMS Parent Guide to Digital Learning
This Free and Reduced Online Application Form for School Year 2020-2021 Is Now Available!
All Parents and Households Will Need to Fill Out a New Application for School Year 2020-2021.
Access the link below:
- The online application form is available 24/7 and is a secure environment.
- Parents are welcome to complete and submit an online application form at anytime.
- When you submit your online form, please make sure you receive a confirmation number.
- Later, you will be able to use this number to find out the status of your child’s online application.
- Please note that all online applications submitted this summer will not be processed until a few weeks prior to the beginning of school. However, your child’s approved Free or Reduced eligibility status will be available the first day of school.
If you have other questions or need this information in other languages, please contact the Free and Reduced Help Line at 678-301-6307.
Do you want more information about qualifications and/or application procedures regarding free and reduced meal prices? No need to look any further because this page contains answers to common questions, statistical data and the forms necessary to apply for the current school year. Before starting on an application, take a peek at the Free and Reduced Frequently Asked Questions.