Return to Headlines

Transcript Requests

Transcript requests for students who graduated or withdrew from Grayson High School prior to the 2019 – 2020 school year must contact the GCPS County Office of Student Records at 678-301-6144.

FREE Official Transcripts:

  • Use GAfutures. If you have not already created an account on the GAfutures website, please do so as soon as possible. Do not, however, create a second account. See, call, or email Mrs. Lake if you are not sure whether or not you have an account. When creating your GAfutures account, it is imperative that you include your Social Security Number in your profile. Your SSN will have to be in your GAfutures account and in the Grayson High School database prior to the last upload of transcripts from the county in order for you to send your transcript for free. This is applicable to Georgia Colleges only. The county only uploads transcripts twice per year (December and January). See important information regarding your SSN at the bottom of this page.
  • Use The Common Application. Apply to some Georgia colleges and over 600 colleges nationally. You may request a counselor’s recommendation from this site, and your transcript will be uploaded for free at the time your counselor uploads your letter of recommendation.

Official Transcripts - $5.00

  • If you are applying to an out of state college that is not on the Common App, you will need to request an official transcript through MyPaymentsPlus and designate the name of the college needing the transcript.
  • If you need an official transcript sent to a Georgia College and did not have your SSN in both systems described above prior to the last county upload of transcripts, you will need to request this transcript through MyPaymentsPlus.

SENIORS – Year-End Transcript Request

Once you have been accepted and have made the decision where you plan to attend college, you must send them a year-end final transcript. This transcript will include your graduation date as well as all final courses taken during the second semester of your senior year. Failure to send a year-end final transcript can delay being able to schedule your college classes. Senior year-end final transcripts will be mailed to the colleges at the beginning of June by the Counseling Department. All Seniors who will be attending college, technical school, or joining the military will need to request a year-end final transcript be sent to their institutions.

There is a $5.00 fee for each official transcript request that MUST be paid at the time of the request.

You may order year-end final transcripts through MyPaymentsPlus starting April 11, 2022.

Important Information About Your Social Security Number
Your Social Security number must also be in the Grayson High School Synergy database. You must have this done prior to December of your senior year. Failure to do so can delay receipt of your HOPE/ZELL Miller scholarship. Please see Mrs. Lake with any questions. (This only applies to Georgia colleges).