Parents and Guardians you are invited to attend Curriculum Night on Thursday, August 22nd
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
Session 1: 6:00pm
Session 2: 6:30pm
3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade
Session 1: 7:00pm
Session 2: 7:30pm
- Meet and get to know your child’s teacher
- Find out the best way to communicate and receive communication from your teacher.
- Teachers will present brief overview of their class daily schedule and routines
- Hear about attendance expectations.
- Understand the subjects the students will be studying and how the work is graded.
- Learn about homework expectations
- Get an explanation of classroom/school behavior expectations and reward opportunities
- Learn about standardized testing given during the year.
Meet our Parent Instructional Coordinator, Anita Hutcheson and our Parent Liaison, Angelica Loper in the Parent Center to learn about resources available to you to help you participate in your student's academic success.