Will your child be five years old on or before September 1, 2023? Then, it’s #TimeForKindergarten! Early registration is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
For more detailed information visit:
CLICK HERE to begin Gwinnett Co. Public School's Registration
CLICK HERE for information and registration for Rising Kinder Academy
Important documents needed to complete the registration process:
* An official document showing proof of birth date
* Proof of residency in attendance zone
* A Georgia certificate of immunization
* Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening
* Proof of authorized person to enroll
* A photo ID
* The child's social security number
If you have children currently receiving free or reduced-price meals in a Gwinnett County school, your kindergartner may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals for the first 30 days of school while your child's application is processed. Please list the names of sibling(s) currently receiving free or reduced-price meals and their student numbers below.
Remember to fill out a new application every year (after July 16th). One application per household.
CLICK HERE for the application
Make an appointment with Ingrid Trillo, our registrar, to come in with all the documents to complete the registration process.