Parent Surveys: There Are 2 of Them!
Two Parent Surveys
GCPS RBES Parent Survey
February 8 to February 26
Due to the pandemic, GCPS is administering a contactless version of the RBES Parent Survey this year. There will be no paper or school computer option. The confidential survey will be available in English, Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, and Chinese and will be accessed using the link and unique code provided in the SchoolMessenger email. Your participation helps us to continuously improve our school. Thank you in advance for making your voice heard!
- Look for an email invitation to complete a survey for each school at which you have students
- February 8 to February 26, 2021
Georgia Dept. of Education
Special Education Parent Survey
January 19 to May 31
Each state is required to conduct a parent survey to measure parent and family perceptions for families raising a student with a disability. This survey helps states determine parents' perception of the success of parent engagement between home and local schools. This information is a component of Georgia's performance plan and data collected is reported as a percentage of parental involvement in the annual performance report for each district.
- Available to all families of students with disabilities in all Georgia public schools
- Available in English & Español
- Administered online at this address:
- Survey link is available from January 19 - May 31, 2021