Dr. Seuss Week
Dr. Seuss Week is March 1st - 5th
Celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday while you help support Brookwood Elementary's Relay for Life Team! All in-person and digital students are invited to participate. A $5 donation is appreciated for participation in the week's theme days:
- Monday, March 1 - Seuss Silly Sock Day
- Tuesday, March 2 - Digital Learning Day - Post a photo reading to your pet or stuffy.
- Wednesday, March 3 - Slipper Day (Remember to bring tennis shoes for P.E. and Recess!)
- Thursday, March 4 - Hat Day
- Friday, March 5 - Book Character Dress Up Day
Donations will benefit Relay for Life and can be made payable at booths through the school building or via MyPaymentsPlus.