5th Grade Articulation
5th Grade students and parents
It is almost time to celebrate your success as a Baggett 5th grader and begin the transition to being a 6th grader at Richards Middle School. In an effort to ease some nerves and help with the transition, information has been provided for your viewing. Below you will find a link to Richards Middle School’s Rising 6th Graders Page. On this page you will find:
· A Welcome Video from Principal Mark McCain
· A video presentation of "Life at RMS"
· Parent Informational PowerPoint
· Classes, Supplies, and Connections Information
· 6th Grade Handbook
· RMS Music department video presentation & Google Sign Up Link
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Ms. LaTasha Cook, or either one of Richard Middle School’s AMAZING 6th Grade Counselors, Rosemary Dixon or Michelle Gossard.