- Harbins ES
Student Withdrawal Process
April 2020: Due to COVID-19 school closures, the withdrawal process for Gwinnett County Public Schools has changed.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the school at (770) 682-4270.
Online Withdrawal Form
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
- Click here to download/save the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
Withdrawal Completion Process
1. Parents will complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above.
2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent, the school will review the form and will contact the parent, if needed, for any missing information.
3. The school will contact the parent to set up a virtual meeting to verify the identity of the withdrawing parent. If parents have not been contacted after 24 hours of completing the online form, please call the school at (770) 682-4270 to verify the school received the submitted online form.
4. After verifying the identity of the withdrawing parent, the school will email the parent prior to sending the completed withdrawal form. This initial email will provide parents with directions on how to open an encrypted PDF message sent by Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS).
5. The school will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form.
6. An Enrollment Verification Form will also be included in this email. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to HARBINS Elementary to complete the process.