- Harbins ES
Archer Youth Middle School Wrestling
H.S. STATE CHAMPIONS: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
H.S. State Runners-Up: 2017, 2018
Making Tomorrow’s Champions Today
Archer Youth/Middle School Wrestling is a youth wrestling club dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of the great sport of wrestling. All children grades K-8 are eligible to participate. Our program has been created to help build Archer into one of the best wrestling programs in Georgia. Our goals are for your child to have fun, learn the sport of wrestling, and one-day wrestle for Archer and help the high school team win State Championships! Our program is great for building self-confidence and discipline.
Instructors: Chris Martinez, Lee Allen, Greg Keilwitz, Adam Atcheson
Registration Fee: $125 (include registration fee, shorts & t-shirt)
STEP 1: Register your wrestler at the following site: https://www.archerhighathletics.com/page/show/2026544-youth-middle-school-wrestling-program
STEP 2: Choose one of the following payment options:
- OPTION 1 (PREFERRED PAYMENT TYPE): Pay via PayPal at https://archerhighathletics.com/page/show/2026544-youth-middle-school-wrestling-program
* Put your son’s name in the space labeled “Purpose” for record keeping purposes.
- OPTION 2: Send a check for $125 (made payable to ARCHER WRESTLING) to:
Archer HS Wrestling, c/of Keith Jannett, 2255 New Hope Rd., Lawrenceville, GA 30045
* Be sure to include the wrestler’s name in the memo section!!!
Practices: *Most Tuesdays / Thursdays starting Tuesday, Oct. 26th and running through February. Practices take place in the Archer H.S. auxiliary gym and wrestling room. (6:30-8:00pm)
- There will be no practices on days that school is not in
- Occasionally we will have to move a practice to a Monday or Wednesday due to home high school basketball A list of dates will be available on the website at
*** Parents are required to accompany their wrestlers to and from practice. Practice is not designed for drop offs.
First Practice: Tuesday Oct. 26th - A parent meeting will take place the 1st night while your son is practicing. Parents and wrestlers should plan to meet in the Archer H.S. Café/Commons first for roll call.
USA WRESTLING MEMBERSHIP: We require that you purchase a USA Wrestling Membership for your child. This membership is required to register for tournaments and provides supplemental insurance for your child. You will be asked to provide proof of USA Card purchase before being allowed to practice and compete.
USA Wrestling cards can be purchased at https://www.usawmembership.com/login
Tournament Schedule: www.teamgeorgiawrestling.com The coaches will provide more information regarding the tournaments they will be attending.
Questions? Contact Keith.Jannett@gcpsk12.org